Question:
I would like to pose a challenge...?
justinshasteen
2009-03-28 00:43:16 UTC
Via e-mail, mine is justinshasteen@yahoo.com, I challenge anyone to a debate of FACTS related to such "conspiracy theories" as 9/11, 7/7, False Flag terrorism, teh federal reserve system...take your pick.

We need to get this all out in the open once and for all.

Anyone who would like to prove to me that 9/11 was NOT an inside job, send me an email, and we'll get to work on it. No personal attacks on each other, just fact.

This will be fun and informing, now for all the ones that won't do it, and are going to respond anyway, I can't WAIT for the wittless insults and smart azz remarks :)
One answer:
dingobluefoot
2009-03-28 00:48:46 UTC
9/11 wasn't an inside job. Look at our government. They can't stay focused or agree on the simplest things much less plot something like 9/11. They, also, can't keep a secret to save their souls. Our government, bless it's black and withered heart, isn't smart enough to get much of anything done - which is painfully obvious right now.