Question:
Famous last words,, Know any?
moo goo gai pan
2009-06-18 06:47:49 UTC
Here's a few of my favorites
1) General Custer -- look there is only 2 of em lets get em//
2) Barack Obama -- Hope and Change
3) Richard Nixon -- I am not a crook
4) Barack Obama -- I am not a Muslim
5) Barack Obama -- I will end the war,bring home the troops in my first 90 days in office
6) Bill Clinton -- I did not have sex with that Woman
7) Nancy Polosi -- I knew nothing about waterboarding the FBI lied
8) Joe Biden -- I eat breakfast at Katie's every morning
9) Barack Obama -- Listen sweety

Yes once again bone head Obama is out in front in yet still another category and this time it's "Famous las words"//man he's got a million og them////
Nine answers:
2009-06-18 07:07:25 UTC
"I can see Russia from my house" Sarah Palin
esther
2016-05-22 10:26:55 UTC
My favorite famous last words: "Get my swan costume ready." I forgot who said them, but it was the person playing the swan in the play,"the death of the swan." So ironic. I would want the last words for me to say, " It's just a frog. What's the worst that can happen?"
Kimberly~
2009-06-18 12:49:12 UTC
Barney Frank.."There is no crisis." Referring to Fannie and Freddie.
?
2009-06-18 06:59:40 UTC
"Itto Brute" are the last words of Julious Ceaser after get stabbed by Brutas.
David R
2009-06-18 07:02:42 UTC
How about H Hover, GW Bush and J McCain- The fundamentals of the economy is strong. As the economy falls apart.
Greyfox
2009-06-18 06:56:30 UTC
On the tomb stone of W.C.Fields;

"I'd rather be in Philadelphia"
Twila
2009-06-18 06:53:28 UTC
Rahm Emmanuel -- Never let a good crisis go to waste.
ISITINN
2009-06-18 10:25:15 UTC
Objects always look bigger under water, so go take a bath.
ff1054
2009-06-18 09:22:40 UTC
BTW, these are not LAST WORDS.

Here is an example.