Question:
Is the British Government interested in helping first time home buyers?
2007-05-21 03:02:26 UTC
Because if they are all they need to do is release green belt for housing. Green belt is a farce creating oceans of monoculture between inhabited areas. I f the government end the green belt policy and allow housing with the proviso that no house be nearer than 100yds to it`s neighbour they could create a patchwork of gardens across Britain that would support a huge variety of wild animal birds plants and flowers. House prices would fall as the supply of housing increased and the constant infill of urban areas would cease. The only losers in this would be the property speculators who prey on the young people who should be able to get on the housing ladder. What do you think has Gordon Brown got the minerals for it. I doubt it.
Three answers:
ram456456
2007-05-21 03:38:38 UTC
Gordy is doing it help fatten contractors pockets dont think for a mintue its to help the homebuyer. No in my neighbourhood apply in every country around the world here unfortunately. Probaldy be good to take old industrial areas that are ghetto and clean that out then good housing over it actually.
2007-05-21 10:16:17 UTC
do what the nz govenment is planning.

They pay for a section of the cost of the house....rules apply though.
brian e
2007-05-21 10:55:36 UTC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXNbhh2R6uc