Question:
Is Beyonce supposed to sing at Obama's inaugeration?
2008-11-27 07:47:30 UTC
That's what I heard, is it true?

I also heard that Jennifer Hudson might sing?
Nine answers:
2008-11-27 07:52:49 UTC
I thought he asked Michael jackson and his boys
2008-11-30 10:17:20 UTC
No, you shouldn't believe everything you hear. Beyonce said in an interview that she would sing at his inauguration if he asked her to - as far as anyone is aware he has not requested this.
flower
2008-11-27 07:57:13 UTC
So far she only has made it known that she is available and wants to do it but they have not decided yet who will perform.
2008-11-27 07:51:06 UTC
She said she WANTS to sing, but she will not. She will be in attendance though.
Hater Police
2008-11-27 13:41:51 UTC
You were told this is an unsubstantiated rumor. I doubt any plans are set just yet.
fdm215
2008-11-27 07:52:51 UTC
I've not seen any announcements. There's more important issues going on at the moment.
2008-11-27 08:00:03 UTC
thatll be cool he can use tax payers dollars for the billion dollar festival
VC
2008-11-27 07:51:17 UTC
WOW! Really.....

Like Soul Train???

That would be a joke!
2008-11-27 07:51:05 UTC
why would she do that she can't sing anywhere else