Question:
when could the bubba effect happen?
2009-03-08 17:00:48 UTC
I just heard about this on glenn Beck and it really scared me. I don't want it to happen EVER, but when would it happen if it does?
Two answers:
gunplumber_462
2009-03-08 17:23:35 UTC
Had to look that one up since I'm barely aware of Beck's existence, let alone what he talks about.

Anyway what's that part that scares you? People taking up arms to preserve their rights or the political situation that would make a large number of people think that's the only option left? Personally I worry more about the second.
2009-03-08 17:05:17 UTC
glenn Beck ???