Question:
Who do you think the mid 21st century world economy would look? Which country do you think would lead and why ?
Cheese Head
2014-09-09 04:18:55 UTC
Who do you think the mid 21st century world economy would look? Which country do you think would lead and why ?
Two answers:
?
2014-09-09 06:14:27 UTC
Illegal imigration will be ended. China will be a industrial power. Or die. Its water is to poleuted to turn back. India has hit the wall water wise. Afganastan will be raped for minerals to China. The U.S. will maintain with water and land. Europe will decline. The Saudies will remain with there desert sands. The rest of the middle east will have war for food and water.
Daniel
2014-09-09 04:23:25 UTC
We are in the 21st century world. Would lead what? The BRICS nations are booming, while the economies of Europe and the US are under the thumb of international banks. We are seeing that our economy is becoming more and more unstable, and coincidentally our foreign policy.