Question:
Why US don't accept kyoto convention ?
eolhotline
2005-12-09 02:45:27 UTC
Why US don't accept kyoto convention ?
Five answers:
.45 Peacemaker
2005-12-11 02:55:23 UTC
because it only affects the US. Never mind we out produce everybody. The Kyoto Protocals don't do anything for the alleged global warming. If there is such a thing how could humans stop it? Stop volcanoes from exploding? In school they taught us about weather cycles, that included several ice ages. In the seventies they were worried about global cooling.
ambiguous_error
2005-12-09 10:50:15 UTC
Bush! Family oil links... sure there are many more.

Last bill, Bill (Clinton) put in place was Kyoto.

It would cost US industry $'s, they like their profit margins & in turn sponsor Bush. Reducing the MPG rate on cars would mean less oil use, which would mean less profit for the oil companies.

Looking back will we blaim Bush (both of them, perhaps even Jeb too) for the global climate change?
FC
2005-12-11 21:29:07 UTC
There is only 1 earth.

Us is the biggest polluer on earth.

It is unacceptable that they dont do their part.
redhoss53
2005-12-09 14:55:04 UTC
The rapture is coming soon and there will be no need for any environmental concerns.
Hang10
2005-12-09 15:46:51 UTC
Because it is bad VERY BAD for the US. Even Japan wont sign it.